Thursday 22 October 2009

Interview with Fan

How long Have you liked TMC for?
Around about 6 months I'd say.

What do you like about TMC?
They do their own thing and they don't really care or listen to the people who don't like them. They seem to concentrate on what their fans think.

How did you find out about them?
My friend told me about them, then later on i went to see them at the Parr Hall and they were ann amazing live band.

What were the band like live?
They wern't as patronising as most bands can be, and they didn't mess around much either. It was just songs and thats probably what most people secretly want at a gig.

Do you usually listen to muic of this genre?
Yes.

What bands do they remind you of?
They remind me of bands like Jimmy Eat World and yellowcard, which is very good in my opinion.

What is your favourite song by TMC? Why?
Angel Eyes. It's describes emotions that I have felt.

Would you recommend them to anyone?
Yes. I would recommend it to friends and other people in my age group because they can really relate to them.

Is there anything you don't like about them?
Yes. The fact that they arn't big yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment